Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Introduction of me

Hellllloooooo World!!


Well..., this is my first blog and many more are to come. I know you must be wondering why you should read my blog when there are sooo many..well you dont have to. You can easily click back and be gone. I guess I should give you an idea about what this whole blog is  about.. It is about life and yes it is a very broad catagory and that is why I chose this. I want to share everything that is possible so people do not feel like they are alone. I want them to know that there are many like them out there. There are many people who share the same thoughts, the same emotions, have the same questions, going through the same situations and etc.. I guess it is my wish to bring everyone together so no one ever feels alone and or feel like they have no one that truly understands them. I know growing up I felt that there is no one that is there for me for and that I am alone because no one understands me and what I am going through. It is not all negative because  there are some beautiful moments that come into our lives that makes up for all the negative things in our lifes...We should know that after every storm there is a rainbow and if you are in hell you might as well keep on going or you will end up staying in that hell. I know I will not be the best blogger due to the fact I am a clumsy, disorganized girl who is not very good at being graceful or even professional. I guess you can call me a tom boy who likes to look pretty...OoOo I guess you could say I am Steve Urkel/Sheldon/screech Cooper/ type of person at heart. 


+

 
+
 




 
=
 
 
 
 
WELCOME TO MY LIFE
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment